After our initial consultation to determine your personal style aesthetics, wedding
concepts and details, we compile a team of vendors that fit your needs and budget to
make your wedding unique to the two of you.
• We create a complete stylized proposal that walks your through every aspect
and detail of your wedding, from save-the-dates to your final farewell. Using
this proposal we match you with vendors such as lighting, draping, rentals,
catering, musicians, entertainment and floral that can execute the vision
successfully and flawlessly. In addition we match you with photographers and
cinematographers that can capture every moment for you to remember.
• We work like a personal concierge between you and your vendors throughout
your planning process. We attend vendor meetings as well as review and
negotiate proposals and contracts.
• We assist with securing room blocks for out-of-town guests as well as help
design concepts for welcome gifts.
• We attend all location walk-throughs and tastings as necessary to assist with
flow, special planning, set-up, and timing of your wedding.
• We coordinate all aspects of your rehearsal and wedding day with each
vendor as well as the members of your wedding party and family.
DESIGN AND COORDINATION:
After an initial consultation, we help pull together your design and style sensibilities
as well as budget into a comprehensively styled overview. Using this plan we create an
overall spatial design and flow plan as well as timeline for your wedding.
•Using the above, we provide you with a list of recommended vendors that
match your stylistic and budgetary needs. or your wedding day along with
recommended hotels for guests as needed;
• We attend walk-throughs and tasting as necessary.
• We coordinate all of the details of your rehearsal and wedding day with all of your
vendors, your wedding party and your family.
Beginning more than just a month-out, we offer general wedding advice as well as
serving as a resource during the planning process offering advice, answering questions
and providing vendor referrals and recommendations as needed.
• We provide vendor referrals and recommendations as needed.
• We attend walk-throughs and assist with spatial planning, set-up, and timing of
• We confirm with all of your vendors beginning a month prior and remain actively
involved during the final month of your wedding.
• We coordinate all aspects of your rehearsal and wedding day with all of your
vendors, your wedding party and family.
We offer complete floral design and production. 99% of what you see on our
website has been created by our TOAST floral design team.
When using our floral design services in conjunction with our Wedding Services,
you are assured to have your overall design aesthetic come through clearly
through your flowers because we have worked alongside you to come up with
your stylized plan.
We also offer floral design as an a la carte item. We can provide you with a
complete floral proposal for your wedding or any other event.
SOCIAL EVENT DESIGN AND PRODUCTION:
We don’t just do weddings….We have help put together countless private dinner
parties, children’s’ parties and birthday parties. In addition to smaller private
events, we have really enjoyed helping plan and produce many non-profit events
in town. We are honored to have helped produce galas for organizations such as
Storyteller, CALM, The Boys and Girls Club, as well as the Dream Foundation.
Please contact us for a customized quote for your special event.